Are you an influential voice in the media landscape? If so, the Festival of Global Media and me, we’d like to invite you to take part in a programme of thought-leading sessions at The Festival of Media Global 2013, listening in on talks led by major brand speakers including Viacom, Unilever, BlackBerry and Tesco.com…without leaving your desk!
This year the festival introduces “The Festival of Media Global Hangout Sessions”, a programme of handpicked sessions from the Festival, streamed live to a select group of influential global commentators in closed Google Hangouts. From Montreux direct to your monitor – as-it-happens announcements and insights from some of the biggest brand and agency names on the planet, at the only event dedicated to the $500bn media industry.
Check the subject of the sessions along with their timings below
The Festival of Media Global Hangout Sessions
· Rules of Engagement – Frank Boulben, CMO, BlackBerry shares his unique insights into the challenges and opportunities of reinventing BlackBerry and how marketers can take engagement to new levels. (09.55-10.15 Montreux, 08.55-09.15 London, 03.55-04.15 New York )
· Going Direct – Brazil’s largest cosmetics and eco-beauty brand is revolutionising the way it gets its products into the hands of consumers. Hear Natura’s Executive VP Jose Marino explain how its unique implementation of the traditional direct sales model is delivering organic innovation. (15.25-15.45 MRX, 14.25-14.45 LDN, 09.25-09.45 NY)
· Your 2023 Shopping Basket – International Director of Tesco.com, Frans Falize shares his insights into the evolution of e-commerce around the world, how the weekly shopping trip is changing for consumers globally and what your online shopping experience will look like in 10 years’ time (15.45-16.05 MRX, 14.45-15.05 LON, 09.45-10.05 NY)
· I Sync Therefore I am – Leaders in human technologies, artificial intelligence and data capture discuss the ‘quantified self’ and how new transactional bonds are being forged between product, consumer and marketer. (09.10-09.40 MRX, 08.10-08.40 LON, 03.10-03.40 NY)
· What’s All The Buzz About? – Find out why everyone is talking about BuzzFeed when its President and COO Jon Steinberg joins with the Host and CEO of The Valley Girl Show, Jesse Draper, to talk about how Native Advertising is set to change the future of the industry. (10.00-10.30 MRX, 09.00-09.30 LON, 04.00-04.30 NY )
· Create, Curate, Connect: Consumer Engagement in the Era of ‘Living Media’ – President & CEO, Viacom International Media Networks Bob Bakish discusses how media consumers stand to gain even greater brand engagement in the era of ‘Living Media’. (13.45-14.15 MRX, 12.45-13.15 LON, 07.45-08.45 NY )
· Algorithm Versus the Man – The CEO and Founder of Rocket Fuel George John, Sameer Singh, VP & Head of Global Media Planning, Strategy & Buying at GlaxoSmithKline and Ricky Liversidge, CMO, DG Media Mind discuss a potential future where algorithms plan and buy media, and the media planner becomes a thing of the past. (16.10-16.45 MRX, 15.10-15.45 LDN, 10.10-10.45 NY)
· Going Beyond 360˚ Luis Di Como, SVP Global Media at Unilever discusses how Unilever is going beyond a 360˚ marketing approach to create content that is high quality, cost effective and always on and why the days of the big ad campaign are becoming a thing of the past. (16.45-17.10 MRX, 15.45-16.10 LON, 10.45-11.10 NY)
There is limited space on the Hangout sessions, but we’d hate you to miss out, so if you are interested in taking part in any or all of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot now.
For the full Festival agenda please click here.
Do you love vintage? Do you love cool? Do you love illustrations?? Then this tumblr blog is for you!Very addictive… Go explore it here
While filming a routine stop and search of her boyfriend on the London Underground, Gemma suddenly found herself detained, handcuffed and threatened with arrest. This is her animated journey through the labyrinthine world of English Justice system. More info here
What a hilarious little blog!Male models that look like kittens! Go check it out here
Great fashion photography to discover over Danil Golovkin’s on-line portfolio