Part B and part C in a few days..I wonder if I Im right What are yours predictions? Have you voted yet? The 12 short-listed videos in each category can be viewed at vimeo.com/awards and you can also vote which one you want to win. The event will kick off with the Vimeo Awards show, held on June 7 at NYU Skirball Center, where Vimeo will recognize the best videos online by revealing the 2012 winners. And if you are lucky enough to live in the US you can buy tickets from here.
Festival highlights include:
• Keynote Address: The End of the Beginning with Dr. Reginald Watts
• Failure FTW (For The Win)
• The Story Is Everything
• Director Profiles
• Building Your Audience
• The Art of Getting Paid
• The Future of Creative Careers; and many more.
Attendees can participate in a variety of workshops that cater to all ability levels — including:
• Animation Creation Station, Audience Participation with Andy Bruntel, Sean Pecknold and Kirsten Lepore;
• Beginning for Beginners with Vimeo’s Dan Hayek;
• Digi Bootcamp – Featuring The Sloth Invasion! with Lucy Cooke and Shooting People’s Ingrid Kopp;
• Impossible Things On A Shoestring with Josh Ruben and Vincent Peone;
• Proactive Storytelling Instead Of Reactive Coverage with Stillmotion;
• The Right Camera for the Right Job with Philip Bloom;
• Sound: The Other Half Of Your Video with Michael Coleman;
• The Self-Expression Tsunami with Casey Neistat;
• Vimeo Tips & Tricks;
• Vimeo Developer Workshops; and many more.
Somebody pls pls buy me a plane a ticket I am so jealous