Graffiti Wars examines street art and graffiti, and the creative tensions and conflicts within this artistic arena!More info about this in Channel 4
A British street artist with an international reputation shows and explains some of his best work here check it out!
1. I am constantly putting my work in order.
2. I prefer custom-made.
3. I compete with myself and win.
4. I’m well-rounded thanks to Chipotle.
5. I know there’s nothing I know for sure. Or do I?
6. I never sleep, sometimes.
8. I don’t stop believing, I hold on to that feeling.
9. I love sharing. You can use that.
10. I make sure my unibrow is plucked.
11. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. I never repeat myself.
12. I have no mercy in tickle fights.
13. I go for wisdom walks.
14. I’m not afraid of killing spiders.
15. I wear t-shirts too.
16. I believe in having an eye for deetail.
17. I will do almost nearly anything to be more efficient, pretty much.
18. I’m not down with california burritos.
19. I refer to my girlfriend as my girf.
20. I walk the talk.
21. I don’t imitate art, I steal it.
22. I hate tight socks.
23. Yo hablo español.
24. I stay on top of things. Like my graduating class!
25. I made this reason just for you.
26. I listen to bands that don’t even exist yet.
27. I’m always psyched. Always.
28. I reject the status quo.
29. I’ve mastered fashion.
30. I don’t quote Seinfeld, not that there’s anything wrong with that.
31. I smplfy.
32. I have a positive tude.
33. I read books like it’s going out of style.
34. I’m certified organic.
36. I’m a puppy person.
37. I’m ahead of the curbation. That’s how we say curve in the future.
38. I travel as required.
39. Facebook and Twitter gets distracted by me.
40. I think faster… I type fast.
41. I just liked your Facebook status.
42. I don’t park like an idiot.
43. I’m smarter then a 6th grader.*
44. I have the luck of the Irish girlfriend.
45. I haven’t exaggerated in like a million years.
46. I am Banksy.
47. I can catch what you throw at me, it doesn’t even have to be a good throw.
48. I’m breaking the first rule of fight club.
49. I lay it on the line art.
50. I made you stop and read this.
These more or less sums it all up Created by Rob Williams